Thoughts on the Future

I've been working really hard on my college apps as of late. I remember last year I was so reluctant to do them. In retrospect, I think I just wasn't ready yet. There weren't any school that I was passionate about, and I had no idea what I wanted to study! Now that I've had some more time to explore different things, I've decided I want to major or minor in Economics. I want to combine multiple disciplines, though. I may do a major in communications or international relations and minor in economics, or something along those lines. I'm just so excited because I know what I like to do!
I'm almost certain I'll end up changing my major or minor at some point, because most people do. But I feel satisfied that I have a slight grip on my future goals.
As for the universities themselves, I get so excited when I start to research them! I love living here in Europe, but I excitedly anticipate my entrance into the magical world of college. I feel so ready! Plus, I can see myself at all of the colleges I'm applying to, which a just a refreshing change from last year.

I cannot necessarily say what my top choice is, because I love them all! Which is annoyingly optimistic of me, but undeniably true.

As for more eminent plans, Mom Dad and Bea are visiting me this weekend, and I am so excited!!! Also, the school trip to Belgium is coming up in November, as well as other trips:

Nov 8-12 ~ Belgium and France
Nov 13-15 ~ Vienna (an independent travel)
Nov 19-22 ~ Model UN, Paris

Dec 11-13 ~ Paris (another independent travel)
Dec 18 ~ I fly home to AMERICA! (Can you tell I miss my home country?)

More updates will come soon regarding how parent weekend went/ my daily life in Neuch :)

Comments

  1. Thanks, Char...
    Glad you are so full of enthusiasm...
    how is Madame?
    How far are you from the campus?
    Ed asks..."are you warm enough?"
    That's it for now...
    have fun this weekend with the Astle crew!
    Love from Grame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Eminence,

    We're looking forward to seeing you imminently!

    Annoyingly,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts